BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story

+4
Alex
[GM]Hina
I see you bitches
[GM]Bryant
8 posters

Go down

Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story Empty Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story

Post  [GM]Bryant Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:06 pm

So far the Bryant Story community is not very large.

We have a decent amount of dedicated players, and they are extemely valued.
However, this does not mean Im going to GM everyone. I only GM people who to me seem like a valuable person to
make the server run. Becoming GM isnt just a job you can get if your lucky and will allow you to summon things.
This position is considered an actual job on my server. You are given the title, therefore you now work for me. Seem all that appealing? Wait theres more. If I assign a job to you, [GM]SoAndSo, to be an event director, if you do not measure up to my codes upon the amount of events I want or if you simply do not host events, you will be DE-GM'd.
So being a GM isnt about being famous, its a job. Abusing GM powers can cause serious harm to my server. The position takes loyalty and dedication.

But above all, considering the Bryant Story population isnt as great as it could be I would like to propose one more thing. Being a GM isnt the only way to show loyalty and love for the server. Being a player is. Being a player shows that you are taking your time to actually play something I've created and worked on, and that shows me great dedication, and makes me feel accomplished. I value every single person who creates an account on my server just as greatly maybe more than a GM.

When your a GM on the server, theres really no gameplay. Everything is available to you in the blink of an eye, and the life of a GM can become hard and boring. Having a job means actually attending the server when your needed, no brb's or afk's whenever you feel like it.

Just keep these in mind before you go getting your hopes up about becoming a GM.

At the moment the current staff is as follows.
[GM]Bryant - Owner, head GM, admin.
[GM]Rawr - GM of hacking/abuse punishment.
[GM]Hina - GM of event and player hosting.
[Mod]Shynobi - Creating advancements in our forums/websites-Expanding our horizons.

All of the GMs/Mods have been picked wisely according to knowledge and will, and will be held to the job that follows they're positioning.

Thanks everyone, Happy ..Bryant..ing?
-GM Bryant Very Happy
[GM]Bryant
[GM]Bryant

Back to top Go down

Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story Empty Re: Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story

Post  I see you bitches Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Lol Bryant...ing xD

And you also put "and will, and will be held"

Extra lol common common mistake
I see you bitches
I see you bitches

Back to top Go down

Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story Empty Re: Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story

Post  I see you bitches Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 pm

I don't even make sense now :'(
I see you bitches
I see you bitches

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Hina Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:17 pm

you hate me don't you.
ihy2. x 384209.

[GM]Hina

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm

very well writen
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Viorath Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:09 pm

way to write and tell about why we should and think about why should we apply to be a gm. I really thought about it and I have my application re-edited. Smile
Viorath
Viorath

Back to top Go down

Post  hooryo Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 pm

that was very organized and written perfectly

hooryo

Back to top Go down

Consider this before applying to be a GM in Bryant Story Empty GM me need help

Post  nonoobzai Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 am

GM got there fas rely ty
my xdshytxd cant log inn the server say me already be delete i don know y me has been deleted can help me check fas ty

nonoobzai

Back to top Go down

Post  [GFX]Bruwade Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:12 am

Nice written I hope that there will be less applications in the future.
[GFX]Bruwade
[GFX]Bruwade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down