BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Hacking in Bryant Story.

Go down

About Hacking in Bryant Story. Empty About Hacking in Bryant Story.

Post  [GM]Bryant Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Lets just clear some things up about Hacking.

Bryant Story is a private server, with enormous rates.
Hacking in Maple Story Global was to level your characters up faster.
I've supplied you with a server that is 1000x the normal experience rate, isnt that good enough for you people?
With people who think they will get away with hacking, I have a quick note for you.

I HAVE A LOG WITH ALL HACKS AND THE CHARACTERS WHO USED THEM. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Just play the game the way its supposed to be played, its not a race, we're a community.

Thanks everyone,
Bryant.

Edit: ALSO, I randomly warp to new members I see every so often in the GM Hide mode. I've caught several people that way. Telling me hacking is bad or I dont hack is not good enough for me. I will check on you, consider this a fair warning. ^_^

Last edited by [GM]Bryant on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : notices)
[GM]Bryant
[GM]Bryant

Back to top Go down

About Hacking in Bryant Story. Empty HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  killersw Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 am

Hi GM of BryantMS i am introduce by my friend soon jie he also playing tis privateserver but
he ask mi to play oso den when i download cant download if u saw this msg pls contact noobsin32@hotmail.com
Please i really wan to try a maplestory private server i dun mind the exp rate i jus wan to try please help mi.
ThankYou.

killersw

Back to top Go down