BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xLoopy's GM Application.

Go down

xLoopy's GM Application. Empty xLoopy's GM Application.

Post  Shynobi Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Full Name: Jonas Cerezo, but you can call me Nas for short Very Happy

IGN: xLoopy

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): My E-mail is ihaspie@gmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: To start off, I want to be a GM beacause I want to help people that are in need of help and assistance...like beginners in this server that gets ksed and cursed at taunted at beacause they are weak and is just starting to play the wonderful world of maple. I also want to make the community fun by having a contest or events, that is if its alright with the admin. Lastly I would help our fellow maplers who'se life was hell when they were playing the real maple and other other Pservers by making them feel, like they play a big part in this server and without them this server would be dead and die.

What will you do When you Become GM?: As i said earlier, I would help beginners get through being a begginer, making people feel comfy at this server, and making people feel at home Very Happy, by hosting events and giving out prizes... I almost forgot, THE FUN PART, I want to ban those retarded hackers that thinks that they cannot get caught... FUN! Very Happy

How Will you Help out the Server?: I will help this server by recruiting more people, which means more people...more vote...and more vote...more people...you got the logic?...and also we'll be in top 10 or top 1 even wohoo! I will aslo try to make the community better by suggesting ideas that players might like, and maybe attracting more members. Very Happy

Thank you for taking your time reading my application and to all wo applied to be a GM, GOOD LUCK AND HIGH FIVE Very Happy.
Shynobi
Shynobi

https://bryantstory.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down