BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy's GM Application

Go down

Billy's GM Application Empty Billy's GM Application

Post  Shynobi Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Full Name:Billy Cerezo

IGN:Billy

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): E-Mail please Thanks, you can email me at foomage@yahoo.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because in every server I play, there a hackers, and hackers annoy me so I am here to ban those stupid hackers who think they can do anything in private servers, and also I want to help the people who need help in the game.

What will you do When you Become GM?:I will ban those hackers who think they can do anything at private servers,help people if they need help, host events with grateful prizes that the Maplers will want, and especially the beginners, as I was a beginner once, I had a hard time leveling up so my bro helped me to get through the harsh times.

How Will you Help out the Server?:I will hep the server by banning people that deserve to be banned like hackers, spammers, advertisers who go into other private servers to get people into their private server and especially the people who harass other people.
Shynobi
Shynobi

https://bryantstory.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down