BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heki's GM Application

Go down

Heki's GM Application Empty Heki's GM Application

Post  Heki Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Full Name: Matt Haight

IGN: Heki

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): hyokamya@hotmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: Well, I've played this server for a while now, not as long as a lot of you guys but I have a lot of fun and the GM's look like they have a lot more. That's what I'm after, fun. I'd love to get more into the community since I keep to myself and a couple friends while playing, the other GM's seem like nice people I'd love to get to know, only adding to the fun the server provides. But of course there are duties as well, I understand them, keep the server safe, ban hackers ect. That comes with the job and of course I'd do it as I need to.

What will you do When you Become GM?: Well, I'd make myself known, integrate into the community, then abuse my power.
Not in a bad way of course, merely an expression, just have a ton of fun with it, within the rules. Keep to my duties and help the efforts to keep the server a fun and safe place for players.

How Will you Help out the Server?: Well, I like to think I have a nice personality for mingling with players, be an all around nice guy, keep people happy.
I'm a strong supporter of propper grammar so maybe I could spread the grammar love~
I'm not gonna lie, I don't have huge experience GMing but this would be a great oppertunity to build those skills.

I greatly appreciate the time it takes to read this and I hope you'll consider me. Take care all and have a happy holiday.

Heki

Back to top Go down