BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application - Vodkaa

Go down

GM Application - Vodkaa Empty GM Application - Vodkaa

Post  convictionxx Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:00 am

Full Name: Wilyum Gilbertson

IGN: Vodkaa

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): xxwilliamxx_12@hotmail.com.. or you cant text me (647-680-6243)

Why do you Want to be a GM?: Im very experienced and i think this is an uprising server, from what i have seen this could become a very promising one!

What will you do When you Become GM?: Im great at hosting events, im very creative, i have been a GM in about 4 other servers and i seemed to be very liked in all of them.. I can also code NPC's if its an odin Source. If you need more.

How Will you Help out the Server?: I can code a little, i have created my own private server a couple times, and i know how much of a pain it is sometimes. I can offer my help on that! Although my help is limited. Im usually online everyday, everyday at 9pm til 12 and sometimes all day.
convictionxx
convictionxx

Back to top Go down

GM Application - Vodkaa Empty Re: GM Application - Vodkaa

Post  convictionxx Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 am

convictionxx wrote:Full Name: Wilyum Gilbertson

IGN: Vodkaa

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): xxwilliamxx_12@hotmail.com.. or you cant text me (647-680-6243)

Why do you Want to be a GM?: Im very experienced and i think this is an uprising server, from what i have seen this could become a very promising one!

What will you do When you Become GM?: Im great at hosting events, im very creative, i have been a GM in about 4 other servers and i seemed to be very liked in all of them.. I can also code NPC's if its an odin Source. If you need more.

How Will you Help out the Server?: I can code a little, i have created my own private server a couple times, and i know how much of a pain it is sometimes. I can offer my help on that! Although my help is limited. Im usually online everyday, everyday at 9pm til 12 and sometimes all day.

Oh yeh! Im experienced in making video's! So il be able to create more video's if im hired =]* Il make video's even if im not =]
convictionxx
convictionxx

Back to top Go down