BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapidrunners Gm App

Go down

Rapidrunners Gm App Empty Rapidrunners Gm App

Post  Rapidrun Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Full Name: Nick C.

IGN: Rapidrunner

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): Nickalbokid96@aim.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: I want to become a GM to help the community and all of its players. I want to make the server free of hackers and free of rudeness therefore cleaning up people dirty languages and banning hackers. This isnt my only goal to suceed as their are many more. Mainly im going to help improve the community of BryantMs

What will you do When you Become GM?: When i become GM i would be working all day! I know most/all of the commands so i would put my self into the spot right there and start my job banning, producing events and help everyone out. Ive had experiences as a Gm before in 3 different servers so i would have no problem Smile.

How Will you Help out the Server?: I can help the server out by donating in the future if im welly put myself into the game and advertise for us to get more people, help to code if Admin or MOD's needs help and be respectful to each in every player. Even all of the rude people i will be respectful to them as my job would be not to get them angry, but to calm them and maybe reduce their kind of talk.

Rapidrun

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum