BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jaylens gm app

Go down

jaylens gm app Empty jaylens gm app

Post  jaylens Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Full Name:jaylen jackson

IGN:jaylens

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone):e-mail malikrwmitchell@hotmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: I would love to become a gm beacuse i really want to help servers out and also that im very diedcated to my job. Also i wanna help fellow gamers

What will you do When you Become GM?: I will greet everyone new to the server nd ask them about their selves and then take them on a tour of the server. Also i would help them with anything they want under permissison of the admin.

How Will you Help out the Server?: Well, will go on hamachi and e-mail and bring more people to the server. Also i would host event every time the people want one under admin permission. Also i would always make people feel good about their-selves and talk about their problems.

Addititonal info: I really hope i get picked because i am very experanced and have been gm for cloudsMS before it shut down. Also i really wanna become a gm to help people out, another thing is that i have all the gm codes and skillz if you want good you want me. affraid santa lol!

jaylens

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum