BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APPLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMIL PLZ

Go down

GM  APPLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMIL PLZ Empty GM APPLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMIL PLZ

Post  Shadow Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Real life name:Johnny

Name you want to be called by:John

Location/Timezone:Toronto

Emil : darkfir3angl3@hotmail.com

Time spent online:Everyday 5Hours

Hobby:
Baseball, football, wrestling, maplestory, and Computers.

Applying for: (In-game GM

CareStory in-game name(s) (If any):NightMare

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:

i use to be GM's/admins in many different Maple games. i was fortunately not able to continue playing Maple Global, because that lead me to Maple Private Servers.Other Information: I also no a bit of java if that is required)although chances are i don't need it) i have been playing Maple for 4years. i started with Maple, than i found that i enjoyed private servers more. I do not hack. i think i could do a good job as a gm.I know many of the gm commands already, as I studied them before i came to apply. I see many hackers that others don't. I speak mainly English, but if somebody else needed me to translate, to speak, I may use a translator.(I also Vietnam) another reason why I think you should make me a gm, is because I do not get irritated easily.Many people I know will practically break their computer, because they are mad from falling, dying, etc.
All of my life I have been a leader. I was an assistant coach for a soccer team, and a football Quarter back. I think that those have helped me progress in my leadership skills, and it will do me good as a GM. Something that I would never think of doing would be to use my power the wrong way.

To me, being a GM is a tough job that does take responsibility, and I know I can uphold to it. A GM is not somebody who sits there, hidden, waiting for a problem to arise whether it be between players or even on some occasions staff. A GM, from my perspective, is always able to keep the best player-to-staff connection as possible while holding up the best staff-to-staff connection as possible. No GM should go run off, hidden from the rest of the server, to an unknown place to do whatever they wish with their powers. No, they should be around the players constantly, helping them to their desire, as if they are the kings of CareStory and the GM's are their servants (Sorry Belle! I know you had something similar to this, but the idea and thought of it is stuck to me about knowing why I should be a GM! Sorry!) But above all of this, if a GM does not have any respect for the community, the player, or their fellow staff, they do not deserve to be a GM. And I know I can uphold to all of the following.s/admins in many different Maple games. i was fortunately not able to continue playing Maple Global, because that lead me to Maple Private Servers.Other Information: I also no a bit of java if that is required)although chances are i don't need it) i have been playing Maple for 4years. i started with Maple, than i found that i enjoyed private servers more. I do not hack. i think i could do a good job as a gm.I know many of the gm commands already, as I studied them before i came to apply. I see many hackers that others don't. I speak mainly English, but if somebody else needed me to translate, to speak, I may use a translator.(I also Vietnam) another reason why I think you should make me a gm, is because I do not get irritated easily.Many people I know will practically break their computer, because they are mad from falling, dying, etc.
All of my life I have been a leader. I was an assistant coach for a soccer team, and a football Quarter back. I think that those have helped me progress in my leadership skills, and it will do me good as a GM. Something that I would never think of doing would be to use my power the wrong way.

What you think you can do: I think that as GM i would help anyone who whispers me or asks a gm for help via super megaphone. Also, i would host many events that would make the game fun and more addicting. Next, i would show off my GM hat and show people what its capable of so that they would be lining up in the dozens to donate for one. Finally, i would advertise in as many ways as i can for people to join the Carestory community.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):darkfir3angl3@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):Basketball, maplestory, helping others, coding, playing guitar.

Last words:Please, consider my application of being GM and if you don't accept it please at least give me a reason why so that i may have peace inside instead of wondering all night.

Sincerely,
John

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow

Back to top Go down

GM  APPLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMIL PLZ Empty Re: GM APPLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMIL PLZ

Post  [GM]Tyle Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm

dude u wasted your time lol this server is done with.all the files are deleted

[GM]Tyle

Back to top Go down