BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready's App!

Go down

Ready's App! Empty Ready's App!

Post  iReady Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 am

Full Name:
Kerri, i prefer to be called Blue please? :]

12, i am young for my age, but mature even more every day. I am also very smart for my age.

IGN:
Ready

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone):
Well i have MSN, and a E-mail. If you private message me, or whisper me in game. I will give you it.

Why do you Want to be a GM?:
I have alot of experience. In my opinion, i can be a very good GM to this server. I will not abuse my powers. I'll do as told. I also understand that your very serious about what you said, and i'm not joking that ill do as told. I would love being a GM, because i could help others. I take pride in that. I find being a GM a hard job, and understand GM powers are limited. I know the gameplay of being a GM is horrible. I simply wish to take a further step in helping.

What will you do When you Become GM?:
Well it depends. You had said you give roles for the GMs, and it depends on up to what you tell me my job as.

How Will you Help out the Server?:
There is many players in need of help around here, I just wanna make a great deal with that and I just wanna help. I find it enjoyable to assist players and would help as much as possible so long it is within my ability. I will whip out my ban-hammer if needed, but i believe even the most henious offenders deserve a fair trial. I will try with my all might, all of my 110%.

iReady

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum