BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Viorath

Go down

All about Viorath Empty All about Viorath

Post  Viorath Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Hello this is a introduction about me. I was born in december 11th, 1996 in Mckinney, Texas. I was living in an apartment at the age of 1-4 then i moved to Allen, Texas. At the age of 4 i skipped preschool cause I was too smart for it and knew my abc's at the age of 3 and a half. When I was 5 years old I went to an elementary school (not telling due to tons of people that are predators on the web) and started kindergarten then stayed there for 6 years until 5th grade. Then I graduated elementary school then went to a middle school not telling where it is (what I said before). I'm currently in the 6th grade and having about 4 subjects: math, reading, history, and english. In math I have homework everyday thats what every teacher expects. So for everyday I have some type of homework then its due the next day so right now were doing like HARD equations about 5 and its due the next day and I usually finish the next day in the morning before I go to school. In reading its easy all we do is a passage and done for class. In history we have to look in our textbooks and write a report of what we read and right now were making our castles and its 3 grades I get straight A's so I'm pretty smart. In English we basically just write what we did for every weekend and show the teacher our grades I look what she put in the gradebook I got a 97 out of a 100. In football we have to do push ups, weight lifting, stretches, and running basically to get in shape for the season. I have to be there before school to do all this like 8 o' clock school starts at 10 A.M. central timezone. I currently have a girlfriend and I call her everyday and socialize with her (just about any boyfriend would do but I actually love her and I love how she does everything in a cool way). I can be a real friend and also has tons of talents like my speed, socializing, and tons of good stuff but not what those geeks do at my school they like fart with their whole body and its pretty embarrassing to do that anywhere especially when there's a girl around she'll think he's a fagget or something. I really love my friends and my family. My family that I live with is my Mom, Dad, My sister, Kasumi, my dog, my fishes, and myself.
Viorath
Viorath

Back to top Go down