BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShoTxKiLL's Application

Go down

ShoTxKiLL's Application Empty ShoTxKiLL's Application

Post  ShoTxKiLL Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Why i want to be a gm. I want to be a gm so i can help new people and people who need me ive helped a few people who have started. I just like helping others. I just 100% hate hackers it ruins great games that took hard work to make i want to ban all the people that try to hack this great server.I will not i repeat will not abuse my powers i will use my powers the way im told to use them. Things i would like to do. I would like to help all begginners and anyone who needs help. I would love yo ban all the hackers that ruin this game. I obey all the rules that we have. I also am active mostly everyday. I will do anything i can to keep this server great. I have already told my friend about this server to Smile. I hope i can become Gm -ShoTxKiLL

ShoTxKiLL

Back to top Go down

ShoTxKiLL's Application Empty Re: ShoTxKiLL's Application

Post  ShoTxKiLL Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:44 pm

Full Name:Uriel Apolinario

IGN:ShoTxKiLL

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone):republic809@gmail.com alsoo angelzlilboy@hotmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?:To help all who needs help and ban all hackers who try to destroy this great game and to help this game grow

What will you do When you Become GM?:If i become a gm i would like to help as many people as possible and also ban any hacker who steps foot in this game. So people wont leave because of the hackers

How Will you Help out the Server?:i will help out this server in alot of ways. If no other gm is online atm i can take care of the game. I will tell everybody i know about this awsome game Smile. I am also very active Smile

Last edited by ShoTxKiLL on Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

ShoTxKiLL

Back to top Go down