BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XangerX's GM app

Go down

XangerX's GM app Empty XangerX's GM app

Post  zhanfanwang Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Name: Justin W

IGN: XangerX

How can we contact you:linmike123@hotmail.com( my cousin gave me)

Why do you want to be come a GM: reason i want to become a GM is the first time i started MS i wanted to be a GM but its impossible to be a GM in the real MS, and i like to help people. When i become GM, I will host event for bored people, so they dont quit Bryantstory(just in case). Well i wont ban hackers immediately When i see one I'll give them a warning( if there is an autoban then no warnings), only 1 warning though, 2nd time i ban them( kinda related to What i will do when im a GM but ya)

What will you do when you become a GM: First thing i'll do is using my Awsome powers, to host a event(hope thats allowed). telling people to vote every 12 hours, and for me i'll vote as much as possible everyday( you know if i can), well im active, you know rite now is winter break( probably active alot on holidays maybe 24/7, but you know i have a life and all), well as i said i give 1 chance than ban... thats my way(i like giving chances), well i help noobs(not in offensive way), maybe train them, to higher lvl(if Gm training ppl are allowed) i won't give any mesos( private server, high money rate, earn ur self), well i prob telling my friend to play few of them play MS.

-XangerX( taking anger on people is a bad thing to do)

zhanfanwang

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum