BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app for itzGavin

Go down

GM app for itzGavin Empty GM app for itzGavin

Post  Gavinmon Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 am

Full Name: Gavin D. Hyatt

IGN:itzGavin

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone):Hyattgavin@yahoo.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?:I played maplestory for like years now and private servers i have been a GM before so i know the basics and i understand the Job that comes with the GM i did not abuse the GM power in my old server and i think i would be a good help i also am cabable of Coding A little so i kno the works of the Maplestory folders and all that jazz but i want to be a GM because i know how to be a GM and i understand that its not a famous act but a JOB and i will take it as a Job =D

What will you do When you Become GM?:Basic GM stuff Punishment, banning,Helping New Players understand how to get on the private server, and how the private server works. and show them around and explain the rules a little more cleary so they do not get banned or jailed

How Will you Help out the Server?: I do Donate often So yea i Also have friends taht play The same servers as me and i will recruit people out of the game and i also am good at fixing files in your PS so i will be a Pretty helpfull GM my msn if you want to Contact me for more info please do if you want is my email address up there just use Msn tho lol Ty and if you choose me i Promise i will not let you down

Gavinmon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum