BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smileyownedu gm application

3 posters

Go down

smileyownedu gm application Empty smileyownedu gm application

Post  Smiley Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:23 pm

i Play the ps like hours more den i tought i would i say i play like 5-12 hours iv e been a gm in a ps before i know how to treat the members of the ps, i know some of the codes if i didnt forget them becus i played alot of ps you can contact me on myspace or windows live messenger my name is juan rodriguez ive played the ps for 2 weeks now it has grown and ive noticed not alot of gms r on da morning and i log on the morning and deres also alot of hackers on in the morning i could help by banning them also i wudnt take advantage of gm powers im trust worthy loyal i wud like to be a gm if i become a gm ill be the 1st beaner gm on your ps bryan sunny i also like having events and so do the other ppl in the ps if available i wud have events anytime i see people are bored and wana have fun also i will invite my friends to the ps and make them vote for this ps becus is a kick ass ps i like the gms and the people in this ps please bryan consider me being a gm =) ty for taking the time to read dis appliaction bryanstory kicks ass

Smiley

Back to top Go down

smileyownedu gm application Empty omg

Post  TeaBags Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 pm

ur annoying and plus theres a format to this FAIL

TeaBags

Back to top Go down

smileyownedu gm application Empty lol =)

Post  hooryo Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

haha funny it would be better in the right format *love ur homie fade Wink*

hooryo

Back to top Go down

smileyownedu gm application Empty Re: smileyownedu gm application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down