BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corn's GM Application

Go down

Corn's GM Application Empty Corn's GM Application

Post  corn Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm

Full Name:Andrew Ferks

Age:12(yea..i'm 12 >.> "omg ur so young corn" yea w.e., i am 12, but the ppl who dont know my real age think i'm much older, so yea)

IGN:Corn

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): CornyCorn.2@gmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: Ok, I'm not going to lie and say that the only reason I want to be a GM is to help people out, ban hackers,etc. Now dont get me wrong, i really do want to do this, but i also want to see what its like being a GM. Sure, this might seem selfish but at least i'm telling the truth.

What will you do When you Become GM?: I'll try my best to help people follow the rules and to catch rule breakers, I can help out those people who have questions .

How Will you Help out the Server?: Well, that's kind of explained above.But another thing i can do is to try and make the server's atmosphere a little lighter. A lot of people i know say i'm pretty funny, and i'll try to live up to that reputation. I'm also a pretty good video maker, so if any of u want me to, i can promote the server wit vids.

Thanks for reading my app even though i might not be accepted~

~Corn

corn

Back to top Go down