BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade's Gm app

2 posters

Go down

Fade's Gm app Empty Fade's Gm app

Post  fade Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Full Name:Eric Shino

IGN:Hooryo

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone):My email is hooryo@hotmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: I want to become a gm because i am very experinced in this job and i know how to catch people that dont follow our terms and aggrements.Also im very good at tracking down hackers. I pledge to never Abuse gm powers and always follow the rules.

What will you do When you Become GM?: I will help by making events when other gms are tired. Also have no tolerance for hackers and ban then immediately with no questions asked. I also well advertise this server to my relatives and good friends.

How Will you Help out the Server?: I will help out the server by voting every 12 hours a day. Also i play for atleast 12hours a day so im very active.
I can also help this server by coming up with really good ideas to improve the server for everyone and im always avaliable to help other people in need and questions that need to be asked.

fade

Back to top Go down

Fade's Gm app Empty Re: Fade's Gm app

Post  [GFX]Bruwade Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:25 am

Please register Wink
[GFX]Bruwade
[GFX]Bruwade

Back to top Go down

Post  hooryo Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 pm

this is my registered account for fade i wasnt logged on im sorry about that Embarassed

hooryo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum