BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unnounn's GM App

Go down

unnounn's GM App Empty unnounn's GM App

Post  unnounn Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Name: Bruno Coelho

IGN: Impulse

How can we contact you?
AIM: WeakTolerance
MSN: blinddna@hotmail.com

Hello my name is Bruno, I live in Jersey, I am currently 18 years old, I am proudly Brazilian, and I love Rock and Roll. Since little, my unexplainable passion for computers only became stronger each day. I have a 1 year course on A++, also I know how to code a bit of C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basics and HTML, which makes me a 'ninja' with computers in general Wink.

I have been playing GMS for about, 2 to 3 years I guess, I enjoy the game very much, but I feel as a player, that the some servers lack GMs with a strong personality like me. As though I never was a GM in other MS private servers out there, I was not only GM in a World of Warcraft server, but the Admin as well, I had all of the Data Base saved and backed up at two PC's in my household (Couldn't run it for long due to low Bandwidth). I am widely experienced in MySQL, MySQLite, and with .asp functions.

I am currently attending college at Rutgers University, and I am a Graphic Design major, also, I had AP Graphic Design Classes in my Senior year in High School, I have a vast experience with Adobe Photoshop (from 7 to CS4), Adobe Illustrator, and a bit of Flash.

I am very passive with people, I work with the public all the time and I know how to handle unexpected situations very well, I would gladly consider myself as a 'Jack-of-all-trades' person. If accepted as a GM, I will dedicate myself entirely to your server, and cope with the players. I can easily code new items into the database, edit server files, and whatnot.

P.S. Please consider my application due to the fact I've never been a maple GM, I am a VERY fast learner and I can absolutely handle it. I look forward to GM your server!

Thanks for reading my GM application.

unnounn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum