BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

+2
ChuckNorris
xkhunter
6 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  xkhunter Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:47 pm

we should have a maerket place section. really helps people when in need of iitems that they cant find.
xkhunter
xkhunter

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  ChuckNorris Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Since its a private server, Items are easy to get, BUT your idea is not bad. The help and report section should be apart too.

ChuckNorris

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:50 pm

I think thats a good idea, do you think having unlimited stars or everything costs 1meso or somthing?
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  I see you bitches Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Thish ish an awshome idea I haznt thought of this this might change the whole serber

Shizzle my spelling sucks today
I see you bitches
I see you bitches

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty YEAH

Post  nello Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:22 pm

YOU CAN MAKE A PLAYER COMMAND THT HAS A SHOP AND U REALLY NEED MONSTER IN FM10-22 OR SOMETHING GOOD AND I WOULDNT DO 1 MESOS SHOP IT WOULD BE TO EASY

nello

Back to top Go down

Post  silentd916 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:39 pm

I just rebirth for the 70th time...I maxed str and dex, and there seems to be no way for me to get stronger beside winning events and getting gm scrolled items...that's the problem. The recent events are monster spawn which doesn't have an actual winner to win those prizes to get stronger. I've played every class and now I'm just rebirthing and staying a beginner.

So I'm suggesting something I've seen from another server with higher rates, they gave out weapons with +100 to +200 attack or super scrolled equipments based on how many rebirths they had.

Maybe after 31 Rebirth = One +50 or +100 weapon of choice, 62 rebirths = One +50 or +100 attack gloves or +500 stats necklaces, and so on so forth.

Or maybe trade items from GM for a certain amount of Dragon Stones.
silentd916
silentd916

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down