BryantMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iH4CKs GM App.

Go down

iH4CKs GM App. Empty iH4CKs GM App.

Post  h4ck3r Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 am

First of all, before you all start accusing me of being a hacker, my nickname is iH4CK because i like thinking that i am a pro hacker that steals 10 million dollars from a bank or something. I dont use this imagination nowhere near the world of Maple Story and never will.

Full Name: Daniel Kaya

IGN: iH4CK (will change if this app gets accepted)

How can we Contact you?(E-mail or Phone): turk_wanted@hotmail.com

Why do you Want to be a GM?: Being a GM will give me the opportunity to experience what the responsibilities are for running, controlling, and helping out in a private Maple Story server. I think this experience will be one of the greatest things i could do in my life and use it in a resume because i hope to get a career in I.T (preferably Applications).

What will you do When you Become GM?: There is nothing i am eager to do. I will watch and follow how other GM's play the game, and think of something to do better in a more enjoyable way for everyone. Problem solving is kind of like a hobby for me, so i will always dedicate my time for any help to anyone including other GM's and players.

How Will you Help out the Server?: As i stated above, i love problem solving. What i will do is try to find anything that is un-normal and work on fixing the problem. Not only this but i will dedicate my time to helping players with any questions ingame. I have a lot of time on my hands so i can also advertise on other website's to get more players for this server.

One last thing is, i am from Australia, and as my time zone is different, it will be good having a GM from different time zone's to make sure someone is patrolling the server at all times.

Thank you for reading my Application.

h4ck3r

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum